What is Personally Identifiable Information
“Personally identifiable information” is information that we can use to identify you as an individual. Personally identifiable information includes your name, address, telephone number and any other information that is connected with you personally.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
Isoratec generally collects personally identifiable information with your specific knowledge and consent. If you contact us to receive information about our business and services, you will be required to provide limited personal information. This information may be collected on our behalf by third party service providers who have been instructed to use the information only as directed by Isoratec.
Isoratec uses this information to provide you with the service you have requested. We may also use your information to contact you by e-mail or off-line with special offers from Isoratec or affiliated parties who have asked Isoratec to market to its users on their behalf. If you don’t want us to send you email messages, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also initiate marketing contacts with colleagues at your business or institution on the basis of inquiries you may make about our products and services.
In addition, Isoratec may share or disclose personally identifiable information about you to other companies or individuals when:
• we utilize third party service providers to provide products, services or functions on our behalf (such as sending emails, newsletters or processing credit cards), and ask these service providers to agree to maintain the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information and not to use your personally identifiable information for any reason except to carry out the purpose(s) for which we hired them;
• we authorize third parties who may have products we think might be of interest to you, to contact you;
• the entity to whom the information is disclosed is one under control of, or under common control with Isoratec (for these purposes, a company controlling 20% or more of the voting stock of another entity shall be deemed to control such entity);
• we need to protect our legal rights (for example, if we are trying to collect money you owe us);
• we must comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal or regulatory process; or
• in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange, or other disposition (whether of assets, stock, or otherwise) of all or a portion of the business conducted by the web sites to which this policy applies.
Our cookies may contain personally identifiable information and such cookies may be shared with others to the same extent indicated above.
We have in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to protect the information that is collected online and stored in our database. However, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is usually associated with the place from which you enter the Internet, like your Internet Service Provider, your company or your university. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, gather broad demographic information, and administer our website.
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that the information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using this web site, you consent to this transfer. You also consent to the adjudication of any disputes arising in connection with this website in the federal and state courts of, and in accordance with the laws of, the state of the United States in which the editorial staff of this website primarily does business.
This policy was last updated on 3/4/21