(Last Updated 3/4/21)
• Proprietary Rights.
As between you and us, we or our licensors, as applicable, own, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Services, all the content (including, without limitation, text, photographs, graphics, audio, visual, and audiovisual content), code, data and materials thereon, the look and feel, design and organization of the Services, and the compilation of the content, code, data, and materials on the Services, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. Your use of the Services does not grant to you ownership of any content, code, data, or materials you may access on or through the Services.
• Limited License.
You may access and view the content on the Services on your computer or other device, and make single copies or prints of the content on the Services at your own risk and for your personal, non-commercial, and internal use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein and use the same in accordance with all restrictions applicable to your use of the Services in general. Use of the Services, is only for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the Services for commercial purposes or in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
• Prohibited Use.
Any commercial or promotional distribution, publishing, or exploitation of the Services, or any content, code, data, or materials on the Services, is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express prior written permission from authorized personnel of Isoratec or the otherwise applicable rights holder. Other than as expressly allowed herein, you may not download, post, display, publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, perform, broadcast, transfer, create derivative works from, sell, or otherwise exploit any content, code, data, or materials on or available through the Services. You further agree that you may not alter, edit, delete, remove, otherwise change the meaning or appearance of, or repurpose, any of the content, code, data, or other materials on or made available through the Services. This includes, without limitation, the alteration or removal of any Trademarks (as defined in Section 6 below) or any other proprietary content or proprietary rights notices. If you make other use of the Services, or the content, code, data or materials thereon, except as otherwise provided above, you may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use (including, without limitation, for violations of copyright and other applicable laws).
The Services are not intended for use by minors under the age of 18. No one under age 18 is allowed to provide any personally identifiable information. To use the Services, you must be 18 or older and by your use thereof, you represent and warrant that you are over the age of 18.
The trademarks, logos, service marks, and trade names (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Service or on content available through the Service are registered and unregistered Trademarks of ours and others and may only be used in accordance with Section 4 above, provided that such use may not be likely to cause customer confusion or, in any manner, disparage, or discredit their rights holders. All Trademarks not owned by us that appear on the Services, if any, are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Services grants, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Services without our written permission or that of the third party rights holder.
• DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL FEATURES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, DISPLAYABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, CORRECTNESS, PRECISION, THOROUGHNESS, COMPLETENESS OF CONTENT OR INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS OR MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET USERS‟ REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. OUR VEHICLE VALUATIONS ARE OPINIONS AND MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE VEHICLE. ACTUAL VALUATIONS ARE BASED UPON MARKET CONDITIONS AND CURRENTLY AVAILABLE INFORMATION, AND WILL VARY DEPENDING ON THE CONDITION OF VEHICLE AND OTHER FACTORS CONSIDERED BY DEALERS. ISORATEC SHALL ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE VALUATIONS AND ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN DETERMINING THE VALUATIONS. ISORATEC ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR EQUIPMENT ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SERVICE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, INFORMATION, TEXT, IMAGES, OR OTHER CONTENT FROM THE SERVICES.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MAKE CORRECTIONS TO ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT ANY PRIOR WARNING. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INACCURACY OR OMISSION CONCERNING ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SERVICES.
• LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
• Applicable Laws.
We control and operate the Service from our offices in the United States of America. We do not represent that materials on the Service are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the Service from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
• Dispute Resolution. PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS.
• Except for either party’s claims of infringement or misappropriation of the other party’s patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secret, any and all disputes between you and Hearst arising under or related in any way to this Agreement, must be resolved through binding arbitration as described in this section. This agreement to arbitrate is intended to be interpreted broadly. It includes, but is not limited to, all claims and disputes relating to your use of our websites.
• YOU AGREE THAT BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND ISORATEC ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. YOU AND ISORATEC AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. ANY ARBITRATION WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS; CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
• The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as modified by this section. For any claim where the total amount of the award sought is $10,000 or less, the AAA, you and Isoratec must abide by the following rules: (a) the arbitration shall be conducted solely based on written submissions; and (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties. If the claim exceeds $10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA rules, and the hearing (if any) must take place in your choice of the following locations: San Francisco, CA, Denver, CO, or New York, NY. The arbitrator’s ruling is binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. In the event this agreement to arbitrate is held unenforceable by a court, then the disputes that would otherwise have been arbitrated shall be exclusively brought in the state or federal courts located in New York City, New York. Claims of infringement or misappropriation of the other party’s patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secret shall be exclusively brought in the state and federal courts located in New York City, New York.
• This Agreement shall be governed by and construed solely and exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, USA without giving effect to any law that would result in the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
• Entire Agreement.